NDIM – New Delhi Institution of Management, Okhla, Delhi
Salary Statistics (in INR)
Min. Salary: 4 Lac
Avg. Salary: 5.5 Lac
Max. Salary: 17 Lac
Why Join NDIM – New Delhi Institution of Management
- Overall Ranking Rated 19th in India -Business World 2013
- Placements Rated 17th in India -Business World 2012
- Rated A++ and Higher-Business India 2007-12
- Best Faculty led by Ex-Principal, Hansraj College; Ex-Dean, FMS, Ex-HoD St Stephens, Delhi Univ
- Corporate Interface Rated 1st in North India-Business Standard 2011
- Internships and Placements
MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
2 Years, Full Time, Post Graduate Degree
Affiliated to University recognized by UGC (Indian University)
- INR 525000
AICTE APPROVED PGDM IN NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT , TUGHLAKABAD CAMPUS
Fee : INR 690000
Details About NDIM – New Delhi Institution of Management
A university recognized MBA degree provides endorsement from the concerned university authorities of a rigorous preparation and evaluation to their stringent specifications of principles and practices in business administration. The MBA syllabus & curriculum ensures a balanced mix of both core subjects (vital for building a managerial appreciation encompassing all functions) and specialization papers for application based learning in functional disciplines of individual’s preference.The MBA programme also supplements classroom learning by corporate internships and research/ live projects which provide the students an opportunity to have a first hand experience of the corporate world and to apply their academic knowledge in a business environment. Keeping in mind the broad objective of developing successful business managers, the programme also lays strong emphasis on personality development through workshops on executive communication, soft skills, time & stress management and business etiquettes, etc.At this institution we understand the aspirations of young student managers and the industry’s expectations from MBAs. Our emphasis through the MBA education is to develop the business acumen of our students and prepare them to take on the challenges of the corporate world. We engage world class faculty to teach the curriculum and share latest research and industry trends with our students. Our corporate resource centre works dedicatedly towards grooming our students’ personality and helping them achieve their professional aspirations. While most students choose a career in business management and the industry post their MBA, the degree also opens doors for other areas such as such as academics, government jobs, entrepreneurial ventures, etc.
Graduation (10+2+3 or 4) in any stream from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in the final year exams can also apply.
Performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and other nationalized tests. Requirement for such tests may be waived off in special circumstances such as Post Graduate Degree, Adequate Work Experience or performance in Institution’s own entrance test, conducted on the day of the interview itself.
Candidates with work experience will be given additional credits in the selection process.
Final selection will be based on subsequent group discussion and interview.
Applications can also be made in person at the campus F-13, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi-110020
State-of-the-Art, modern Lab with latest computers & high speed internet. Wifi access throughout the campus
Ultra modern, well planned Classrooms with latest audio visual aids. Separate study rooms available for team exercises & brain storming sessions
Equipped with Pool & table tennis tables, Foosball, Carrom, Chess & Other Board Games. Outdoor sports facilities also arranged.
Free consultation & checkup for students on campus
Equipped with modern amenities available in the proximity of the campus
ABN Amro, Aditya Birla Retail
Apollo Tyres, Bank of America
Bennett Coleman & Co.
CSC (NYSE Listed)
Dr. Reddy’s Lab
Ernst & Young
Park Royal Hotel
Panalpina World Transport
South Indian Bank
S&P Capital IQ
- Rated A++ and higher by Business India 2007-2012
- Rated in top 35 Business Colleges in India by Business Standard 2011
- Awarded for ‘Best Academics’ in 2010
- Faculty rated 17th in India by Business World 2010
- Best Intellectual Capital in North India by Business Sphere 2011
- Corporate Placements rated in top 20 of India by Business World 2011
- Industry Interface rated 1st in North India and in top 7 of India by Business Standard 2011
- Placements rated 3rd in India in all A++ category Business Colleges by Business India 2010
- Overall Ranking Rated 19th in India – Business World 2012
- Placements Rated 17th in India – Business World 2012
- Rated 15 in India – Business World 2013
- Corporate Interface rated 1st in North India – Business Standard 2011